For most custom websites HDM creates, you get your very own email that uses the url of your custom site (firstname.lastname@example.org). This quick tutorial will promptly show you how to set up email on your iPhone using iOS.
If you are using a different operating system, the instructions may vary.
For iPhone iOS Configuration
1. Tap Settings.
2. Scroll down, and tap Mail.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. If you have a normal email provider, select it here. If you have an email set up through your HDM custom website, tap Other at the bottom of the page.
5. If you tapped Other to use the email that is set up through your HDM custom website, tap the first option at the top of the following page: Add Mail Account.
6. On the page that follows that, you'll be prompted to put in all of the information relevant to your email account.
Name: The name displayed when you send an email.
Email: Your full email address.
Password: Your email account password.
Description: The account description of your choice, i.e. business email, customer service, etc.
7. Next, you will have to choose between POP and IMAP. The difference between the two is that POP requires you to download your messages onto your device before viewing, while IMAP simply reads the message off the mail server. When setting up an email account through your HDM custom website, you will be using IMAP, so tap this next.
Scroll down, and enter all of the relevant information into the Incoming Mail Server fields.
Host Name: mail.worldsecureemail.com
User Name: email@example.com
Password: Your email account password
Next, fill out the fields for Outgoing Mail Server. The information should be identical to the information entered into the Incoming Mail Server fields. Tap Next when you are finished.
8. Your device will verify your email account settings. This may take several minutes.
9. If you receive an error indicating that you Cannot connect using SSL, then tap Yes to continue without SSL.
10. Your final step is to tap Save, and just like that, the email account you set up through your HDM custom website is now synced to your iPhone, meaning that any messages you receive are sent straight to the palm of your hand. It's the easiest way to stay up to date with the goings-on of your business.