An Email Marketing Campaign is a great way to update loyal clients, reach out to new ones, and ultimately boost your SEO rating. An Email Newsletter can be sent to your entire customer database at some future date with just a few clicks – follow these simple steps below, and you'll be on your way in no time.
1. Go to http://www.yourdomain.com/admin, and log in using the Username and Password we've provided.
2. Once inside the backend of your website, look at the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the screen, and click E-Mail Marketing.
3. A drop-down menu will then appear. Select E-Mail Campaigns from this menu.
4. From this page, you may either edit existing E-Mail Campaigns, or create new ones. Let's start off by creating a new one -- simply click Add Email Campaign.
5. Next, you'll arrive at the Details page, where you're going to enter all of the final preliminary information for your campaign. You'll notice that you can choose between a One-Off Campaign or a Loyalty Campaign.
If you're just getting your feet wet with email marketing, we recommend testing out techniques with a few different One-Off Campaigns.
However, eventually you'll want to get to a point where you are delivering consistent, engaging content through Loyalty Campaigns. If you're new to the topic, we've written a few posts about the art of email marketing that we recommend perusing.
7. On the next page, select the recipients of this Email Newsletter by typing in the names of your mailing lists. You may type and select more than one.
8. Now it's time to create the content! Using either the HTML view, or the Design view, add, edit, and refine your Email Campaign here in the text box. You can either save your draft and come back to it later, send a test email to yourself, or, when you're completely satisfied, click Next to move on to the final step.
9. Finally, you will be presented with a preview of your Email Newsletter. If you'd like to go back and make changes, simply click Back. Otherwise, if you're satisfied with the look and feel of it, just hit Send Campaign, and it'll automatically be sent to the client database you selected.
Bada-bing, bada-boom. Now you've got yourself an Email Marketing Campaign that looks good and gets the job done. For assistance & advice on drafting the perfect Newsletter, call or Contact Us today.