Editing your web pages with HDM couldn't be easier. When you need to make quick changes to the content, touch up the text, or just make sure that everything looks and feels pristine, you're just a few clicks away. Just follow these easy steps below, and you'll be a webmaster in no time.
1. Go to http://www.yourdomain.com/admin, and log in using the Username and Password we've provided.
2. Once inside the backend of your website, look at the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the screen, and click Site Manager.
3. A drop-down menu will then appear. Select Pages from this menu.
4. From here, simply click the page you want to edit from the Page Tree.
5. Edit your page, and then click Update to see the changes take place immediately on the front-end of the website.
Tip: We recommend clicking Save Draft often to keep from losing work.
Piece of cake, right? Call or Contact Us anytime with any questions or comments you may have. Until then, happy clicking!