One of the greatest parts about building your website with HDM is that you get access to one of the most informative and user-friendly Analytics & Reports tools available. Learn everything about how your site's doing out there in cyberspace. These days, it's critical for every business to stay in the know – keep reading, and we'll show you how.
1. Go to http://www.yourdomain.com/admin, and log in using the Username and Password we've provided.
2. Once inside the backend of your website, look at the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the screen, and click Reports.
3. A drop-down menu will then appear. Select Visitors from this menu.
4. From this page, you'll be able to look at a myriad of different facts & stats about your website. You'll start off on the Overview page, where you can see the number of visitors and page views over a period of time; you'll also see the geographic location of said visitors on a world map, and finally, the ratio of new visitors to returning visitors.
5. Click through the tabs at the top of the page to view different report types.
6. The Visits And Page Views tab provides you with a graphical representation of this data over a recent period of time. Scroll down further to see exact numbers.
7. Who's looking at your site, and where do they live? By looking at the world map under the Geographic Location tab, you can gain a better understanding of where your marketing efforts are landing.
8. The Unique Visitors tab provides a graph showing you the number of new vs. returning visitors to your site, while the Visitor Loyalty tab shows you just how often returning visitors return. Finally, the Browsers tab even lets you see the preferred browser type of your visitors.
9. This is just the tip of the iceberg. On the drop-down menu beneath Reports, you'll find an even greater collection of knowledge to be learned about your custom HDM website. From Traffic Sources to Administrative Reports, you'll find everything you need to know right here.
For more information on these reports, or for advice on how to increase the number of new visitors to your site, call or Contact Us today.